Best Escort Agencies
Best Cam Sites
Sex is a personal and intimate experience, and there are no strict rules that apply to every situation. However, there are certain behaviors that can detract from the overall experience and even ruin the moment. In a recent survey conducted by the dating platform Illicit Encounters, 2,000 men and women were asked about the biggest mistakes that people make during sex.
The results were surprising, revealing that both men and women are guilty of making mistakes in the bedroom. In this article, we will focus on the top 10 biggest mistakes that men make during sex according to the survey. By avoiding these mistakes, men can improve their sexual experience and ensure that their partner is satisfied.
The biggest mistakes in sex
1. Skipping foreplay Foreplay is an essential part of sex that helps to prepare the body for sexual activity. Skipping foreplay can cause discomfort, pain, or even injury to the partner.
2. Having an orgasm first Having an orgasm before your partner can be considered selfish and can leave your partner feeling unsatisfied.
3. Being clumsy Being clumsy in bed can make the partner feel uncomfortable and can also cause injury.
4. Talking dirty in a rough way Dirty talk is a common part of sex, but it is important to find the right balance. Talking dirty in a rough way can be a turn-off for the partner and can make them feel disrespected.
5. Lack of intimacy after sex After-sex cuddles, kisses, or even a simple conversation can make a huge difference in the overall experience. A lack of intimacy after sex can leave the partner feeling used or unappreciated.
6. Falling asleep as soon as you’re done Falling asleep as soon as you’re done can be considered rude and can make the partner feel unimportant.
7. Commenting on women’s body shape Commenting on a woman’s body shape can be considered offensive and can make the partner feel insecure.
8. Not paying attention to what she wants It is important to listen to what the partner wants and to communicate during sex. Not paying attention to what she wants can lead to discomfort or dissatisfaction.
9. Ignoring her body language Body language is an important part of communication during sex. Ignoring her body language can lead to miscommunication and can make the partner feel uncomfortable.
10. Lack of emotional connection Sex is not just a physical act, but it also involves emotional connection. A lack of emotional connection can make the partner feel unimportant or used.
Read our previous articles as well
Maxim Wien, a Vienna-based sex club, recently published a blog post titled “Where to go when the Laufhaus closes?” which discusses the differences between a Laufhaus and a classic brothel like Maxim Wien.
The post highlights that while Laufhauses rent out rooms to independent ladies, brothels like Maxim Wien offer a complete entertainment package with a bar, DJ, and stage for watching the Maxim Girls perform: Where you can find sex in Vienna at night?
In August, a 32-year-old woman and her 14-year-old daughter were found dead in their Vienna-Mariahilf apartment.
The suspected perpetrator, a 49-year-old Tunisian man who was in a relationship with the mother, was later arrested and brought to trial. He initially claimed that the deaths were accidental but later pleaded guilty to double murder.
The case has drawn attention to the prevalence of domestic violence in Austria, where an average of 33 women die each year due to domestic violence. Critics argue that more must be done to address the root causes of the issue, and this case serves as a reminder of the importance of addressing domestic violence and its impact on families and communities: An unemployed man killed the mother and 14-year-old daughter
A 52-year-old man has been sentenced to seven years in prison on charges of sexual abuse of a helpless person and aggravated robbery in Vienna. The man was accused of giving a fatal overdose of drugs to a 43-year-old man after forcing him to tolerate sexual intercourse with violence. The prosecution alleged that the accused administered liquid ecstasy and mephedrone to the victim. The accused denied this, stating that the victim was already impaired and took drugs in the accused’s apartment before eventually falling asleep. The accused also claimed that he was seeking love, affection, and security rather than drug sex. When the accused attempted to be intimate with the victim again at 6:00 a.m., he discovered that the man was dead: 52-year-old sentenced to seven years in prison after fatal sex date in Vienna
Vienna police responded to a call at a brothel where a woman was being forced into prostitution and threatened by a man. Witnesses helped the victim, who was brought to Vienna by a man from Hungary and was being forced to work for him. The manhunt led to the arrest of the suspect, who denied the charges and was released pending further investigation. The Vienna State Criminal Police, Human Trafficking Investigation Department, Storage Group is still investigating the case: A 39-year-old Hungarian woman was forced into prostitution in Vienna